Alternatives to calling the Police for New Hampshire:

*there is no guarantee that some of these resources will not also call the police in certain scenarios. These are not complete replacements for police just alternatives that may be helpful.

the following information was provided by allett.a

Addiction and recovery center for

New Hampshire:

(855) 500-0167

New Hampshire Crisis Hotline:

(800) 852-3388

New Hampshire dispute

resolution committee:


Women’s crisis support team hotline:


LGBTQ+ suicide prevention:


New Hampshire Coalition Against

Domestic and Sexual Violence: